Ready to apply for an FSU online course or program? Here are a few things to know and check before you apply:
- Visit the FSU Admissions website to review university requirements and application deadlines.
- Review program requirements and deadlines on the program’s website.
Undergraduate & Transfer Students
- If you’re transferring in with an AA degree from a Florida public community college or university, you may be eligible for admission directly into the college of your choice. Check the FSU Registrar’s website to make sure you have completed all liberal studies requirements and meet the minimum requirements for your selected major.
- If you need to complete prerequisite coursework, you can search the Florida Shines catalog to find online courses that fulfill the requirements you need to apply.
- Once you’ve satisfied both university and program requirements, start your undergraduate application with FSU Admissions. You can check your application status throughout the process.
Readmissions, Non-degree, & Transient Students
- If you're seeking readmission after a 2-semester absence, enrolling as a non-degree seeking student, or are enrolled at another institution but interested in taking a course at FSU, review the instructions on the FSU Admissions website for readmissions, non-degree, and transient students.
- Those interested in certificate programs or electives only should complete a non-degree seeking application in addition to any certificate application requirements.
- Start the application specific to your student status with FSU Admissions. You can check application status throughout the process.